Hongkong cam

By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our cookie policy and privacy policy.

Combined Science can provide appropriate preparation, but for many courses Colleges will want you to take Biology, Chemistry and/or Physics as individual electives.

The University conducts interviews in Hong Kong to applicants who are domiciled, permanently resident or at school/university in the special administrative region of Hong Kong and Macao.

Please refer to the information on our overseas interviews page for full details.

If the course you’re applying for requires you to take a pre-interview written assessment, you must be registered in advance for the assessment.

The assessment centre where you’ll take the assessment must register you (you can’t register yourself) by the relevant assessment registration deadline.

Search for Hongkong cam:

Hongkong cam-52Hongkong cam-87Hongkong cam-67

There is also specific information for international applicants and an application timetable with dates and deadlines relevant for international students.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

One thought on “Hongkong cam”